Don't Miss Your Shot
Michigan residents age 12 and older are now eligible to get vaccinated against COVID-19. U-M strongly encourages vaccination for all U-M students, staff, faculty, and eligible family members. U-M students planning to live on campus this fall will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
COVID-19 vaccinations are safe, free and medical insurance is not required.
To find a vaccination opportunity near you or schedule an appointment, visit the Michigan Medicine Finding Vaccines webpage or call 734.763.6336.
Don't miss your shot, each one counts!Got the shot?Share Your Vax Info, Win Prizes
- Share Your Vax Info, Win Prizes
- COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility and Availability
- Michigan Health: "COVID Vaccines: Does it Matter Which One You Get?"
- Every Shot Counts
- Vaccination for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccination Fact Sheet
- What You Should Know About the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Vaccine Pause
- Vaccination Zoom Backgrounds