All individuals ages 16 and older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination in the state of Michigan. Vaccination is free and insurance is NOT required. If you have insurance, please bring your card to your appointment.
Don't Miss Your Shot
All Michigan residents age 16 and older are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination, meaning U-M Students, staff and faculty can now get vaccinated even before the semester ends! Vaccination appointments are free and the following opportunities are currently available specifically for U-M Students. Additional information on vaccination resources for staff and faculty is also provided below.
Vaccination supply continues to change weekly, making it hard to know what opportunities will be available in the future. Get your shot now by scheduling an appointment. If you cannot attend a previously scheduled appointment, please cancel the appointment to allow someone else to get vaccinated.
Don't miss your shot, each one counts!
- Report your COVID-19 vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility and Availability
- Michigan Health: "COVID Vaccines: Does it Matter Which One You Get?"
- Every Shot Counts
- Vaccination for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccination Fact Sheet
- What You Should Know About the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen Vaccine Pause
- Vaccination Zoom Backgrounds