Weekly testing for the U-M Community
The U-M COVID-19 Community Sampling and Tracking Program (CSTP) is a free, asymptomatic testing program for those on the Ann Arbor campus.
Weekly testing is open to all U-M students, faculty and staff on the Ann Arbor campus, including Michigan Medicine employees. CSTP testing meets the weekly mandatory testing requirement for students.
FOR FALL 2021:
Vaccinated Students: Report your vaccination information via Wolverine Access as soon as possible.
Unvaccinated Students or those choosing not to share their vaccination information: You will be required to complete weekly COVID-19 testing in the fall. Sign up, or update your existing registration and address, for the Community Sampling and Tracking Program, today.
SIGN UP IN 2 EASY STEPS
- Register by completing a brief survey.
- Participants must show their Mcard or photo ID. Tests will not be administered to individuals without a photo ID.
- Registration must be completed by 5pm the day before.
The program is not a replacement for symptomatic testing or medical care. Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 or a close contact exposure should contact:
Mandatory Testing for Students
Weekly COVID-19 testing through the university is required for Ann Arbor undergraduate, graduate and professional students identified as the following:
- Students who live in on-campus residence halls*
- Students who are registered for an in-person/hybrid class**
- Students who access on-campus facilities and buildings, including for work or research.
*Excluding on-campus apartment-style communities that include private outdoor entrances (Northwood Community Apartments).
**Excluding students whose only enrollment is in a dissertation course (990/995) or independent study.
The CSTP Program and the ResponsiBLUE App
CAMPUS TESTING LOCATIONS
Intramural Sports Building
- Monday-Friday: 10am-5:30pm
- Sundays: 10am-4pm
LSA Atrium, Multipurpose room 1040
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 11am-7pm
- Friday: 9am-4:30pm
- Saturday: 12pm-4pm
Michigan Ross (Room 0600 located in the lower level of the Executive Learning and Conference Center)
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
North Campus Recreation Building
- Saturday: 10am-2pm
Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-7pm
- Friday: 9am-4:30pm
Pierpont Commons, East Room (1st floor Mezzanine behind Fireside cafe)
- Monday-Friday: 9am-4:30pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm
Towsley Center for Continuing Medical Education
- Tuesday: 6am-2pm
- Thursday: 6am-2pm
- Saturday: 8am-2pm
Weiser Hall (Room 110/120)
- Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm
For Residence Hall residents
- Bursley Blue Apple Lounge: Monday, 12-6pm
- Northwood Community Center (Northwood residents only, walk-ins only): Sunday, 1-5pm